3.05.2011

Day 1,2,3

Woooho! It's awesome! Russian friends picked me from Łodź and we driven to Lwówek, where we spent whole second day paddling! Platform made there is really awesome, It makes nice hole allowing to do every hole trick! After cool day we left to Kadan where we are now. Hole here is working perfectly! It's even better then Lwówek with this level of water! It's so cool to paddle with such nice guys, I even start to understand more and more Russish language : )

We maybe stay here for one more day and then probably go to plattling where water level is rising!

Now, a word about boat. IT IS AWESOME. At first training in Lwówek i was getting use to balance which has to be completly controled but now after morning session in Kadan nothing can stop me! All hardest tricks with air bonuses comes EASY! More on, I had always problems with wheels so tricky woo, lunar , cartwheels, splits were super hard for me but now? I've found a conclusion! I can do supercleans on both sides and made few cool tricky woos already! And it's just 2nd of paddling! Still working on lunar orbit ; ).

I'm gonna upload some vid and pics later, now going for training !

I will upload some photos and video later!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz