30.04.2011

Departure.

So it's 02:51, I've finished up my packing. Tomorrow at 9 am I'm taking bus to Łódź where Miha and Russian friends are going to pick me up and we are going to Jeziorsko! It's going to be awesome! I'm not sure how long we are going to stay there, mostly it depends on waterlevels. We might go to Lwówek Śląski later to check one more spot, but who knows what comes next. Our target target is Plattling! I'm going to stay there till competition! Which means nearly whole 2 months! There is also Kadan competition on the way so if I will be able to catch up with someone that goes there I would love to compete there !
I can't wait to meet all ppl that I've not seen for so long! I already know that i will catch up with Tom and Orky from Irland which means huge party , nothing else.


I plan to work very hard with everyday running, strength exercies, stretching and 2-3 trainings per day. My target is to get best perfomence and do my best at competition. But actually I'm so excited about kayaking for so long! It gives so much fun and even more with my Vajda boat! Those will be first true tests of my cow, I'm sure it will be super awesome!

One thing that I'm worried about is that I've so many things with me! I'm not sure that I will be able to walk with all of them, anyway it will surely look funny :D!


Nighty,

Bartosz

2 komentarze:

  1. I keep my fingers crossed - 2 months paddling trip - that was one of my dreams that has never came true :) but others've done. Take care and have a nice vacations !!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Przedziurawisz krowe na pierwszym kamieniu!:)))) Pozdro!

    OdpowiedzUsuń