27.07.2011

One full week of rain. Few days ago I run my first big river - Enns. Which is class IV/V. I run it in wavesport ZG and was quite scary for me in some moments but it was so much fun! Thought i still prefer playboating :D

Becouse of rains salza gone sick - jumped to 230cm! Heliwave become quite nice wave now despite the fact it doesn't give too much bounce and there is almost no eddy so paddling back after flush is really exhausting. But i think

Yesterday i had my birthday and we had really nice party!

Today water dropped and we had really nice hole for getting some sweet aerial moves, hopes this level will last long!

In one week I'm going with Honza and Lucie to Sopotnice in Czech to prepare for competition which will be at 13-14.08,

See Ya there!

B

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz