12.07.2011

Wildalpen

At wednesday evening Marcel and me arrived to Wildalpen where we met our friends Honza, Lucy, Lucas and Katya staying already. It was pretty nice weather and after checking forecast we were really optimistic becouse of alot of sun coming. Unfortunatly the weather here is very whimsical and changing as it wants. We had some nice training session between showers and sun.


Saturday was competition day again. We had pretty lots of nations - even Seth from GB was here also German guys, alot of Austrians and Czech. I was starting again in two categories - K1M and C1 which gave me 12 runs ! That was exhausting alot but had alot better condition then in Lienz.

After prelims was holding 4th position behind Marcel Bloder, Philip Vorbohle and Honza Spindler. At C1 i was at 4th place.

In semis i had sick ride which got scored 1085pts! Which gave me 1st place, Honza was second having 530 pts ! 3rd place was for Marcel, 4th Ondrej Krivanek , 5th Moritz Schneck.


Finals didn't work that good for me.. I had even better 2nd ride then in semi but unfortunatly most of moves were after the time and there wasn't any watch so i didn't notice that the time is out and kept throwing trick after trick.. Well finally Finished up second behind Honza, Ondrej was 3rd, Marcel 4th and Moritz 5th.
Thought I'm still on the lead of ARFC : ) In C1 i came 5th.


After competition there was big party with really awesome band playing on everything that was possible - from our paddles, among pots and boats to medals and benches. Had really great time with lots of friends partying to late hours with accompaniment of Aara band.


So what's next? Now i decided to stay here and work for 3 weeks as kayak and raft guide. I'm really glad that Honza and Lucy are staying with me also so I won't be alone at my trainings and overall. I'm sure we'll have here awesome time together! So anybody that's looking for nice freestyle sessions or some great fun just join us at wildalpen!
























Photos: Hanka Bubnikova & Seth Ashworth




TRAILER OF FEAR!

http://vimeo.com/26324531

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz