5.07.2011

Tacen & Plattling Gallery!!

It was my first time in Slovenia and I must say that this is really beatiful country with such nice landscapes and views! It was even better becouse Tacen Extreme 2011 was awesome! Quite small competition but really hips of fun !

I even had my first time in creek boat! I gotta say that it's pretty hard to freestyle in it but it's alot of fun also! However I'd prefer staying with my playboating ;). We've been also testing various levels of water and gotta say that at maximum level you can get really nice wave there which gives you alot of fun!

So the competition last 2 days and I was busy very much becouse I was asked to be speaker! I enjoyed it alot but it was quite exhausting and without help from Honza Spindler wouldn't make it, thanks buddy!

At Saturday there rodeo competition had place. It was first time that they were able to hold the competition in lower playspot. They picked medium water level for that which in my opinion was the best! You could do all hole tricks and still some wave which made big fan of tricks bringing on nice entertainment!

Again i decided to compete in two categories K1 and C1. After prelims in K1 was second behind Honza and next to Marcel Bloder and in C1 was at the lead! Becouse there weren't alot competitors it came up fast to finals.
I had really nice ride in K1 and was pretty sure to get gold this time unfortunatly i lost 5 points to Honza! But it wasn't that hard to carry it becouse I'm happy for my friend.
In C1 had even "worse" story! I had same amount of points in best ride as Jonas Savšek ! In that situation rules are counting also second ride and mine was lower. Still getting that high in C1 and bringing two silver medals is the score that I'm satisfactioned with!

So thank you guys for really nice time and really nice competition! Special thanks to main organisator - Jonas! I'm looking forward for next years competition in Tacen!


Next stop on my trip will be wildalpen at this weekend so see ya there!





And at last here are some shoots from Plattling and Tacen!

































Authors: Various

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz